Sage CRM Solutions Switch and Save Program
Sage CRM Solutions have recently announced “Switch and Save”, a competitive replacement program. It is designed to incentivize customers on competitive products to migrate to Sage SalesLogix or SageCRM. The program runs from January 4, 2010 to March 31, 2010.
The offer will include the Easy Pay Option and deep discounting on license, maintenance and support, as well as a rebate to help subsidize the migration. Highlights include:
- 60% off MSRP of Sage SalesLogix and SageCRM for switching from a competing software product (including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com, and GoldMine)
- Discounted maintenance for 2 years
- 10% rebate on conversion and migration services
InaPlex is one of the most experienced migration practitioners available. Inaport and Sage Migrator have been used for hundreds of migrations, and InaPlex Professional Services and our channel partners have assisted customers with simple through to complex migrations, such as:
- Two Siebel CRM databases to a single SageCRM system
- Microsoft Dynamics to SageCRM.com
- Many GoldMine and ACT! migrations to SalesLogix and SageCRM
- SalesLogix to SageCRM and vice versa
Whatever your migration requirements, it is likely that InaPlex will be able to provide the tool set to let you do it, backed by training and professional services that can range from an hour of project guidance through to a turn key migration of all your data.