Inaport Release V8.0
Inaport Release V8.0
As of September 2015 Inaport V8.0 is the current software version. New users, and users with valid Software Assurance, can download this software at any time for no charge from our website.
Updates and enhancements to this version will be posted to the website for download once they are ready for release. InaPlex holds regular webinars to go through the latest Inaport functionality, and you can contact us at any time to schedule a place on one of our free webinars.
Recent Inaport enhancements
Following are some of the new features and enhancements that have been introduced to Inaport in the last 12 months:
- Inaport has remained compatible with new releases of all supported CRM systems, including on-premise and cloud, where appropriate
- Inaport Installer is now compatible with Windows Server 2012, and remains compatible with earlier versions (back to Windows XP)
- Microsoft CRM Execute Multiple functions have incorporated to allow data to be transferred in batches for speed and efficiency improvements
- Mulit-threading was developed to enable data transfer to run in parallel streams. Coupled with Execute Multiple this can greatly speed the transfer of data, especially for large data loads
- SData Connector introduced for Infor CRM; Partners have rated speed and reliability very highly
- Extensive logging enhancements including
- Aggregation of multiple profiles into one unified log file for ease of checking
- Ability to notate log files at any point in the job process
- Functions to execute external task or applications at any point in job process (for instance, run an SQL query before a profile is run, or download files from an external website as part of the job run)
- In-memory caching introduced to store tables in memory for faster lookup and overall speed improvements
- Round-Robin routing functions built into expression editor for efficient routing of leads. This feature accommodates user defined business rules for optimal routing across countries, regions, verticals and sales teams.
- A myriad of changes for assisting with CRM migration, boosting performance, improving ease of use and fixing bugs.
Inaport is constantly being updated with new functionality – from major new features to performance “tweaks”. Please contact InaPlex if you would like further detail on any of the features listed above.
Inaport release schedule
InaPlex has two major Inaport releases each year; however we are also constantly improving functionality and performance.
Inaport releases are generally made up of three types of changes:
- New features
- Enhancements to existing features
- Bug fixes
Inaport also keeps pace with new releases for the CRM systems it supports; Inaport is always compatible with the latest CRM release.
At any one time the current release of Inaport will reflect a wide range of enhancements that may not yet have been announced. Formal releases pull together of all the improvements in a given period of time, but Inaport users can download the most functionally rich version of the software at any time.
InaPlex has a modular approach to building and maintaining its software, making it straightforward to update components and ensure compatibility between versions. The latter is especially important for ensuring that clients don’t have to re-write their Inaport Profiles when they upgrade to the next version of Inaport.
What drives Inaport development?
Most Inaport changes are driven by users and Partners, and are often developed to meet an immediate need. For instance, when Partners in Italy needed to load millions of records quickly for a proof-of-concept, they requested performance enhancements. As a result, we developed Execute Multiple and Multi-threading functionality (details below) functions in Inaport to meet their need.
This functionality was developed within the time required, the business was won, and the new functionality was incorporated into Inaport, but not announced until the next major release. This is very typical of the way that we support and work with our partners, and maintain constant Inaport evolution.
How do I get the latest version of Inaport?
Inaport users are able to download the latest version of Inaport at any time as long as they have current Software Assurance. Simply go to the Store at the InaPlex website and select “Software Download”. To check the status of your Inaport Software Assurance, click here.
Inaport, from InaPlex, delivers CRM integration and data migration solutions for leading CRM systems including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage CRM, Infor CRM (previously Saleslogix), Goldmine and ACT. It has a range of connectors and maps for quick results, and its straightforward approach provides a wealth of powerful functions. To learn more please book a free webinar, download a free 30 day evaluation license, or visit the InaPlex website.